Portion Guides for Healthy & Fat foods
Maintaining a healthy diet can be very challenging for most and simply eating the right foods is not enough. This is because after keeping a healthy diet, the mistake most people make is to eat too much.
Below is a guide offering advice on the right portion sizes. Adopting this basic guide and incorporating a regular exercises is a great first step towards a healthy lifestyle.
1. Avocado: Half an avocado, or the size of a computer mouse.
2. Cheese: 1.5 ounces, or the size of a lipstick tube.
3. Eggs: Two whole eggs, or about 1/2 cup scrambled.
4. Fatty Meats and Seafood: 3 ounces, or about the size of your palm.
5. Milk products: 1 cup, or about the size of a tennis ball.
6. Nut butters: 1 tablespoon, or about half a golf ball.
7. Oils, Butter and Ghee: 1 tablespoon, or about the size of a poker chip.
#portionsizeforavocado #portionsrules #healthyeating #portionruleforcheese #portionrulesforeggs #portionguideforFattyMeatsandSeafood #portionguideformilk #portionguidepeanutbutter #portionguidenutbutter #portionguideoliveoil #portionguidevegetableoil #portionguideavocado #portionguidecheese