Health Benefits of Beetroot
Beetroots are an ancient, prehistoric food. Beets contain a variety of unique health-boosting
nutrients, which you may not getting from elsewhere.
1. Lower your blood pressure : drinking beet juice may help to lower your blood
pressure in a matter of hours.
2. Boost your stamina: the nitric oxide in beets reduce the oxygen cost of low-
intensity exercise as well as enhance tolerance to high-intensity exercise.
3. Fight inflammation: Beets are a unique source of betaine, the nutrient that helps
protect cells, proteins and enzymes from environmental stress. It also fights
inflammation, protect internal organs
4. Beets have got anti-cancer properties: The powerful nutrients, which give
beetroot their deep colour may help to ward off cancer.
5. Rich in valuable nutrients and fiber: Beets are high in Vitamin C and essential
minerals like potassium. Beets are valued for detoxification and helping to purify your
blood and your liver.
Beets greens contain important nutrients like protein, phosphorus, zinc, fiber, vitamin
B6, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese, beet greens also supply significant
amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- Help ward off osteoporosis by boosting bone strenght
- Fight Alzheimer disease
- Strengthen your immune system by stimulating the production of
antibodies and white blood cells.