Health Benefits of Coffee
1. Coffee helps to burns more calories. This is supported by multiple lab experiments suggesting the consumption of caffeine before training can result in burning approximately 15% more calories after exercising.
2. Caffeine can increase fat burning by 10% - 29% depending on your physique. Typically it has a greater impact the leaner you are.
3. Caffeine can boost physical performance. This is because it increases levels of adrenaline in the body.
4. Caffeine can improve physical performance by as much as 12% if you consume it 30 minutes before training. Caffeine helps to break down fat cells in the body and the fatty acids released are then used as fuel to boost performance.
5. Caffeine can boost your mental performance. A study by John Hopkins University suggests that a double expresso can deliver a mental boost for as long as 45 minutes.
6. A cup of coffee can improve your memory for up to 24 hours.
With all the unexpected benefits of coffee, it is necessary to remember that caffeine can be addictive and may also affect your sleep. Therefore moderation is important…