This product is the Lorisian Food Intolerance Test | 75 Scan.
It is a food intolerance home testing kit which requires a small blood sample taken from a finger-prick. Full usage instructions are included.
The sample will require you to post it to the laboratory for analysis (free post envelope is included).
Your results and recommendations, if any are then posted to you within 10 days.
Click here for more information relating to symptoms of food intolerances and differences to food allergies.
The 75 Scan checks your sample for intolerances to the following:
• Corn (Maize)
• Gliadin (Gluten)
• Cows Milk
• Chicken & Turkey
• Crustacean Mix (Crab, Lobster, Prawn/Shrimp)
• Oily Fish Mix (Herring & Mackerel)
• Salmon & Trout
• White Fish Mix (Cod & Haddock)
• Legume Mix (Haricot Bean, Pea, Peanut &
• Mustard mix (Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage & Cauliflower)
• Peppers (Capsicum) & Paprika
• Apple & Pear
• Berry Mix (Blackberry, Raspberry & Strawberry)
• Citrus Mix (Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon & Lime)
• Melon Mix (Watermelon, Honeydew & Cantaloupe)
• Nut Mix (Almond, Brazil, Cashew & Hazelnut)
• Herb Mix (Coriander, Cumin, Dill & Parsley)
• Mint Mix (Mint, Sage, Basil & Thyme)
• Spice Mix (Chilli Pepper, Garlic & Ginger)
• Cocoa Bean
• Egg White
• Egg Yolk
• Sunflower Seed
• Yeast (Brewer's & Baker's)
• Keep out of reach of children
• Should only be used by an adult (over 18 years)
• The lancets are for individual use and should not be shared with others
• Use caution when handling blood
• Return lancets in the kit box provided for safe disposal
• Do not take this test if you are:
Suffering from a blood borne disease such as Hepatitis or HIV or if you are pregnant.
European Medical Device directive 93/42/EEC
European In Vitro Diagnostic Directive 98/79/EC