This is the world's first home to laboratory Homocysteine testing kit.
🍏 Homocysteine is a naturally occurring amino acid. Similar to cholesterol, it can be measured in the blood.
🍏 Between 10-15% of the population has a genetic defect contributing to raised homocysteine levels.
🍏 Associated conditions include heart disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, low mood and migraine. It has also been implicated in infertility.*
🍏Homocysteine levels can usually be brought back to normal by simple dietary changes and / or supplementation with B vitamins, taken from a finger prick. Full usage instructions are included
This test has been shown to be effective for clients suffering from:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Declining Memory
- Extreme fatigue
- Low Mood
- Male & Female Infertility
- Poor Concentration
The homocysteine sample collection is slight different to the food intolerance testing procedure. The laboratory harvests the plasma and not the red blood cells. Therefore your sample expires withing 10 days. Please post your kits back to the laboratory withing 24 hours after completing.
Click here for further information relatining to Homocysteine and the testing process.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Should only be used by an adult (over 18 years)
• The lancets are for individual use and should not be shared with others
• Use caution when handling blood
• Return lancets in the kit box provided for safe disposal
• Do not take this test if you are:
Suffering from a blood borne disease such as Hepatitis or HIV or if you are pregnant.
European Medical Device directive 93/42/EEC
European In Vitro Diagnostic Directive 98/79/EC
* Please note: this test is only available in the UK