Starting Every Day with Hot Lemon Water
Hot lemon water is a quick & easy alternative to tea or coffee. It's a fantastic way to start the day, here are 10 widely acknowledge health benefits:
1. Boots your immune system. Vitamin C helps to fight the colds, has got anti-inflammatory effects and Potassium stimulates brain and nerve functions.
2. Aids your digestion. Lemon juices flush out the toxins from your body.
3. Cleanses your system / diuretic. The acid in lemon helps to stimulate the liver and aids in detoxification.
4. Balances PH levels. Inside your body they are alkaline, therefore remove acidity in joints, which are causes of pain and inflammation.
5. Cleans your skin. Lemons are high in antioxidants, which help decreases the wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Energises you and enhances your mood. It contains more negative charged ions, which provide more energy to your body, when enter the digestive tract. The scent of lemon brighten your mind, help anxiety and depression.
7. Promotes healing. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient in recovery from stress and injury..
8. Freshens breath. Besides fresher breath, be aware the acid can erode the enamel, so drink lemon water after you brushed your teeth or allow some time before brushing your teeth if you drink it first thing in the morning.
9. Hydrates your lymph system.
10. Aids in weight loss. Lemons are high in pectin fibre, which helps food cravings throughout your day.