General Healthy Eating Guide
At TimiTraining we are totally committed to delivering results. As experts in fitness and healthy living, we always recommend our clients follow the following general guide:
1. Eat most of your carbohydrates by mid-afternoon.
2. Dinner should mainly be vegetables and protein.
3. Be careful with portions sizes. If you measure it with your plate:
a. 1/4 is protein
b. 1/2 vegetables
c. 1/4 left is your starches and fats
4. A handful of nuts is a good snack and this helps with food cravings between meals.
5. Try to avoid having too much fat, such as full fat dairy products and fried food.
6. Eat in every 3 to 4 hours.
7. A cheat meal is allowed each week, but only if you cut all sugars the following day.
8. Make sure you drink 2 litres of water or herbal tea daily.
9. Alcohol - try to avoid beer and wine especially red, because these are high in sugar and yeast. A slightly healthier option would be prosecco, champagne or vodka.
10. I also attached a balanced food chart, using this will help to deliver results much quicker.